Afterschool & Camp
Children are like sponges; they watch and absorb knowledge, skills and values from everything and everyone around them. At the Y we believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success. That's why our afterschool program is staffed with people who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids. They see the needs children have to feel connected and supported in trying new things, and the caring and reinforcement parents and families need to help each other.
At the Y babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age kids make friends, learn new skills and do homework. Most importantly, children learn how to be their best selves. That makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.
Now serving all Bristol TN & VA City Schools! Transportation to the Y is provided. (Anderson, Avoca, Haynesfield, Holston View, Fairmount, Highland View, Washington Lee, Stonewall, Van Pelt.)
- Transportation Included
- New! Water Polo
- Art Enrichment
- Homework Time
- Youth Sports/Games
Pick a program and pricing structure that works for you! Serving all Bristol TN/VA schools!
Location: Bristol Family YMCA
- AGES: K – 6th Grade (ages 5-12)
- DATES: August 8, 2016 through May 19, 2017
- TIME: 3pm – 5:45
Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4, or a 5 day a week program! You pick the day(s) that you need!
|1 day a week:||$45||$55|
|2 day a week:||$84||$94|
|3 day a week:||$126||$136|
|4 day a week:||$168||$178|
|5 day a week:||$195||$205|
Financial Assistance is available! Click here to learn more.
The After School program is an ongoing program for the school year. The program is designed so that you can choose how many days per week (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5) and which day(s) that your child(ren) will be attending our program. It is priced monthly based on the whole school year (no pro-rate) and does not include School Days Out and seasonal breaks.
School Days Out and seasonal breaks will cost $22/per day.
Financial assistance is available and will be limited to 50% off monthly fee. (You may qualify for more only if you are returning from last school year, financial assistance is up-to-date and you register early. Please see the Business Office for more information.
All payments are due in advance. The first month is due at Registration. You may pay for the school year in full or sign a Bank Draft Agreement form to have your payments set up to draft automatically on the 15th of each month prior to the month that is due. Example, September will be due on August 15.
AfterSchool Activity & Payment Form
Afterschool Change/Withdrawal Form
Child Watch Registration Form
Summer Day Camp
Join us outside as we play all day long! Day Camp is a perfect break away from our regular routines. Campers will engage in exciting experiences that will stretch imaginations and build positive values.
Fun is found through being active all week long! Daily field trips take us to local area playgrounds and parks, spirited games of bowling, fun and exciting movies, or exploring our local caves.
Every day we get to share with each other through camp skits and songs that aid in building friendships. Games at camp keep us active at play all day long while promoting team building. Along with all the fun, we will have healthy and tasty lunches daily for each camper.
Daily Schedule - Day Camp:
- 7:30 AM : Early Drop-off & Active Play
- 8:30 AM : Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 AM : Transportation to Daily Special
- 9:30 AM : Morning Small Group Activities
- Noon : Lunch
- 12:30 PM : Group Songs & Skits
- 1:00 PM : All Camp Games
- 1:30 PM : Afternoon Small Group Swimming
- 3:30 PM : Transportation to Y
- 4:00 PM : Closing Ceremony & Fun
- 4:30 PM : Sign Out & Active Play
- All campers are picked up by 5:45
- Session A: May 30 - June 2 , 2017
- Session B: June 5 - 9, 2017
- Session C: June 12 - 16, 2017
- Session D: June 19 - 23, 2017
- Session E: June 26 - 30, 2017
- Session F: July 3 - 7, 2017
- Session G: July 10 - 14, 2017
- Session H: July 17 - 21, 2017
- Session I: July 24 – 28, 2017
- Session J: July 31 – August 4, 2017
Location: Bristol Family YMCA
Ages: 6 - 12 year olds
Daily Drop-off: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Camp Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Daily Pick-up: 4:00 PM - 5:45 PM
- Y Members: $85 if you register by May 14 / $95 for any registrations after May 14
- Non-Members: $95 if you register by May 14 / $105 for any registrations after May 14
- Financial Assistance is available! Click here to learn more.
Permission to Administer Medication Form
Summer Day Camp Flyer
Summer Day Camp Registration Flyer
Things to Remember about Camp
- Space is limited to spaces available.
- Register early to guarantee your spot.
- Payment is accepted in full at time of registration.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, credit or debit card.
- Early registration ends May 14.
- Registration for each session ends at noon on the Friday prior to the session.
- Register online at www.bristolymca.net or stop by the YMCA to register.
- Financial Assistance is available.