A key component of our community outreach, the Y’s After School program enables you to choose which days your child(ren) will attend and also select their daily activities. This program serves all schools in Bristol, Tennessee, and Bristol, Virginia, and transportation to the Y is also provided.
- Swim lessons
- Youth sports: basketball, flag football, soccer,
dodgeball, Gaga Ball and more
- Art enrichment
Visit the following links for details and registration information about our After School program:
Program registration form
Free consultations are now available for our new health coaching sessions. Led by Felicia Simpson, the Y’s fitness coordinator, this program will help you break bad habits by replacing them with healthy practices, leading to a more balanced lifestyle. Click here for more information.
Click the following links for more information about additional offerings from our fitness department:
Fitness on Demand now features several new video classes!
LIVESTRONG® at the Y starts in spring 2017!
Aerobic studio group class schedule
Cycle/multi-purpose studio group class schedule
Summer is drawing to a close, but the swimming pool at the Y will be full of activity this fall! We offer a number of aquatics programs and classes for all ages, so check out the following options that interest you:
Whether it’s soccer, flag football or basketball, the Y has it all this fall! Kids ages 4-18 are eligible to participate. There is still time to register for basketball, so sign up today!
- Ages: 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-13, 14-15, 16-18
- Registration: Sept. 5 – Oct. 15
- Cost: Y Members – $40, Program Members – $50, Y After School Participants – $30
- Practice: Ages 10-18, Thursdays, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Ages 4-9 have practices and games on Saturdays)
- Games: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (All ages)
- Season Dates: Oct. 25 – Dec. 17
- Location: Bristol Family YMCA Gymnasium