Key Facility Features
Bristol Family YMCA
Address: 400 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Bristol TN 37620
The Bristol Family YMCA is a 65,000 square-foot facility that contains:
- Full-line of Nautilus strength training equipment.
- Fully equipped free weight room featuring Hammer Strength and Legend equipment.
- Over 50 pieces of cardiovascular equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, Arc trainers, Nu Step, TRX equipment, heavy bag, battle ropes, and more.
- Free orientations on all equipment for members.
- Aerobic Studio containing a suspended air-thrust floor fully lined with mirrors and equipment such as stability balls, wide-range of dumbbells, resistance bands and more.
- Access to more exercise classes than ever before with our Fitness-On-Demand.
- Cycle/Multi-Purpose Studio with over 25 cycles, TV and DVD player and state-of-the art sound system. Studios are also available for use when classes are not in session.
- Over 35 land-based classes and over 10 water-based classes offered each week. Classes are free with membership.
- 25-yard Lap Pool and 400-square foot Warm Water Therapy Pool.
- Monthly Aerobic Studio, Cycle/Multi-purpose Studio and pool schedules are available at the Front Desk.
- 2 full-size Basketball Courts.
- Adult Locker Rooms for age 18 and over that include showers, dressing areas, hot tub, sauna, steam room and daily use lockers. Please provide your own lock for lockers.
- Our Teen Center is open for family time when no teen programming is in session.
- Families are welcome to play together in our Kids Gym.
- Boys and Girls Locker Rooms include showers, dressing areas and daily-use lockers. Please bring your own lock for lockers.
- Free facility tours are available upon request.