|Youth (12-17)||$ 34.00|
|Young Adult (18 - 24)||$ 45.00|
|Adult (25-64)||$ 52.00|
|Senior (65+)*||$ 45.00|
|Household w/3 Adults||$ 95.00|
|Household w/4 Adults||$ 115.00|
** The Household category price is $75 for 2 adults + dependents (ages 24 and younger)
The Joining Fee is $30 for any membership category.
Membership Fees & Facility
Please have a photo ID available during your visit.
Youth (0-17) $5.00 (Must be accompanied by an adult)
Adult (18+) $10.00
A Fitness Card is 12 visits to be used within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Basket/Kit Locker Rentals
Basket and Kit Lockers are rented through the front desk and the fees are added to your membership fee. Please stop by and reserve your spot in our Ladies' or Men's Health Center today!
Basket Rental $1.00/month; Kit Locker Rentals $2.50/month
Payments are made monthly through an automatic draft on the 10th of each month from a checking or savings account, as well as Credit or Debit Card. The joining fee and the pro-rated fee for the current month are due at the time of joining as well as the appropriate information to initiate the draft.
- Cancellations are required prior to the 9th of the month.
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone. If you cancel by mail, fax or e-mail, please confirm with Member Services that we have received your cancellation.
- If your membership lapses past 30 days, you will need to pay the joining fee again.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The YMCA of Bristol is not responsible for more than one month's draft if failure to properly notify the YMCA of an error.
- Membership fees are subject to rate increase with 30-day notice.
Semi-Annual / Annual Memberships
Payment is made in advance by cash, check or credit card for 6-Months or 1-Year including the Joining Fee and prorated fee for the current month.
- If your membership lapses, you will need to pay the joining fee again.
- All membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Membership for All-Financial Assistance
We believe everyone deserves a Y, so the YMCA of Bristol offers financial assistance to individuals and families who might otherwise not be able to afford membership or program fees. Stop by the front desk today to talk to a staff member about financial assistance. Learn more about Financial Assistance.
It is necessary to present your Membership Card for admittance to your Y. If a member forgets his/her card, the member must verify membership with a photo ID. Membership cards are non-transferable. Any member who lends his/her card to another person or assists a non-member in unauthorized use of facility is subject to having their membership revoked.
All lost cards should be reported to Member Services. Replacement cards are available for a $2.00 fee.
Member Program Prices
In order to receive member prices on programs, membership must be current.
Returned payments will be assessed a $10 processing fee.
Program Fee Refunds
- Requests made before the first class will be refunded 100% of fee less $5.
- Requests made after the first class will be refunded 75% of fee less $5.
- Requests made after the second class will be refunded 50% of fee less $5.
- Requests made after the third class will not be refunded.
- Personal belongings should be secured at all times while in the facility.
- Please use our daily lockers with your own personal lock to keep valuables protected.
- The YMCA of Bristol is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The YMCA of Bristol promotes a family atmosphere, so please remember to dress appropriately.
- Clothing with inappropriate or offensive language or symbols or clothing that is overly-revealing will not be permitted.
- For safety, members using the workout equipment must wear shoes that cover the entire foot. (i.e., no sandals or flip-flops)
- Shirts and appropriate workout clothing must be worn during exercise in all workout areas of the facility. Shirts are not required in the basketball gym or pool area.
- Proper swimsuits must be worn when using the pool. Cut-offs and street clothing are not permitted.
- Infants and toddlers are required to wear swim diapers in the pool area.