We’re More Than a Gym. We’re a Cause!
Our members and friends call us THEIR Y. We call them OUR greatest resource – the hundreds of people who work alongside us and support our work to help our neighbors learn, grow and thrive.
What if we could harness all of that power to make an even greater difference on a bigger scale?
With programs from A to Z – like athletics to advocacy, lunges to leadership, swimming to service-learning – we don’t just strengthen individuals, we strengthen our community.
Yet there is so much more to do.
Bristol faces new challenges that create a greater need for the work we do. Fortunately, where some see obstacles, we see opportunities for our members, volunteers, staff, and generous donors like you to make a difference. No other organization can impact as many people as powerfully as we do every day.
Every Gift Makes a Difference.
Everyone Has a Role to Play.
Together, We Can Achieve So Much More.
- $36 will provide a teen membership for a month
- $55 will provide a child with a youth sports experience
- $70 will teach swim lessons to a child
- $125 will send a child to Summer Camp for 1 week
- $290 will teach a toddler/infant survival swim techniques
- $400 will give access to the Y all year for a special needs child
- $1000 will sponsor one of our Youth Sports programs
Together, we’ll take on many of the greatest challenges facing our young people, our health and our community. We are a cause that, with your generous support, will continue to strengthen the community in which you live.
Give and do so much more!
You can make contributions at the Front Desk to the Y or to any particular program at the Y.