When you join the YMCA of Bristol, you’re getting more than just a gym membership. You’re entering a healthy, confident and connected community.
We have everything you need to stay healthy at home when you cannot make it into our facility.
- Facebook: Our staff curate content from reputable sources that give you advice on meal planning, at-home workouts, crafts and games to play with the kids, self-care, and local news and events!
- Instagram: Keep yourself motivated and informed on what is going on at the Y with our posts!
- Youtube: Check out our Youtube channel for videos on what the Y does and why we do it.
- Food City Dietitian: Food City offers resources on healthy eating, shopping and recipe ideas to keep you healthy!
Workouts at Home:
- Seniors: You can access live classes on the Silver&Fit Facebook page Monday – Friday, at 1pm ET or on Youtube. Each week they offer Low Impact Cardio, Easy Going Yoga, Body Weight Exercises, Balance & Flexibility and a Friday Mixer.
- YMCA360: Grab your workout clothes and enjoy a workout with this Youtube channel. They offer Yoga, Barre and Cardio classes.
- Les Mills: Use Les Mills OnDemand option which provides over 95 videos across 8 categories to keep working towards your wellness goals!
- MOSSA MOVE: Yoga, cycling, dance, barre; MOSSA MOVE offers all your favorite MOSSA classes with their OnDemand service. This link will give you access to a free 14 day trial of their service before they begin billing.
We know that members and the community depend on us for many of their needs including healthy living and youth service programs. We will continue to offer healthy living resources for our members to participate in from the comfort of their own homes.
If you have questions about any of these resources or would like to suggest more offering please CALL (423) 968-3133 or CONTACT US.