When you join the YMCA of Bristol, you’re getting more than just a gym membership. You’re entering a healthy, confident and connected community.
We have everything you need to stay healthy at home when you cannot make it into our facility.
- Facebook: Our staff curate content from reputable sources that give you advice on meal planning, at-home workouts, crafts and games to play with the kids, self-care, and local news and events!
- Instagram: Keep yourself motivated and informed on what is going on at the Y with our posts!
- Youtube: Check out our Youtube channel for videos on what the Y does and why we do it.
- Food City Dietitian: Food City offers resources on healthy eating, shopping and recipe ideas to keep you healthy!
Workouts at Home:
- Seniors: You can access live classes on the Silver&Fit Facebook page Monday – Friday, at 1pm ET or on Youtube. Each week they offer Low Impact Cardio, Easy Going Yoga, Body Weight Exercises, Balance & Flexibility and a Friday Mixer.
- YMCA360: Grab your workout clothes and enjoy a workout with this Youtube channel. They offer Yoga, Barre and Cardio classes.
- Les Mills: Use Les Mills OnDemand option which provides over 95 videos across 8 categories to keep working towards your wellness goals!
- MOSSA MOVE: Yoga, cycling, dance, barre; MOSSA MOVE offers all your favorite MOSSA classes with their OnDemand service. This link will give you access to a free 14 day trial of their service before they begin billing.