As we continue to work on goals, sometimes we can hit a plateau or get bored. Soon, we’ll get discouraged and sometimes even give up.
To avoid the boredom and plateau, change things up! If you usually do yoga, try a spin class. Or, if you normally lift weights try a Boxmaster class.
Here are a few ideas:
- Do a different type of exercise
- Increase the amount of weight or reps
- Go to a class to learn different techniques
- Get a personal trainer or coach
- Do your exercise outside
- Think outside the box
- Try something you’ve never tried before
Changing it up refreshes our experience and allows us to continue enjoying movement and helping our bodies feel good.
How will you change it up?
If you have questions or just want to chat about goals please email [email protected].